Wax Melt & Candle Safety Information
Please exercise caution when using our products and follow the below safety instructions. Shenandoah Wax Company LLC, and its owners shall not be held liable for injury, death, or damage to property, due to noncompliance with the following safety instructions.
Warning: To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Instructions: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.
Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets.
Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings, Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.